Oticon Hearing Products
Introducing Oticon Opn S™
Oticon breaks the rules. Again.
Oticon Opn S takes open sound to the next level, providing more flexibility and choices for you. It delivers our clearest and purest possible signal yet to provide speech understanding on par with normal hearing in noisy environments – empowering you to participate in the same social situations as everyone around you.
Oticon Opn S highlights:
- More advanced and powerful Velox S™ platform supports key technologies proven to deliver better hearing with less effortEasy wireless connectivity to devices
- State-of-the-art rechargeable lithium-ion miniRITE R gives you a full day of listening with quick recharging
- Updated OpenSound Navigator™ expands the boundaries of the open sound experience
- OpenSound Optimizer™ technology provides breakthrough in sound quality and speech understanding that allows up to 30% more speech cues**
- OpenSound Booster offers more help in everyday situations
- Next-level BrainHearing™ benefits provide speech understanding on par with normal hearing in noisy environments*
Oticon Opn S is built on everything you know and love about Oticon Opn to deliver enhanced functionality and improved sound quality.
**Callaway 2019, Oticon Whitepaper.
Oticon Opn S is available in a variety of styles!
Oticon Opn S miniRITE R
The new miniRITE R offers a unique combination of the open sound experience, superior connectivity, and a state-of-the-art rechargeable lithium-ion solution – all in an elegant and discreet design.
- Super-fast three-hour charging time for a full day of power
- Quick recharge – 30 minutes for an additional five to six hours of power
- Contact-free and reliable, inductive charging
- Intuitive, easy-to-use and stylish charger
- Connect to TVs, smartphones, and other devices with Bluetooth® Low Energy technology
- Smart ON/OFF – hearing aids start charging when placed in the charger and turn off when removed
- Easy battery replacement – replace the lithium-ion battery in the clinic; no need to send in for service
A new kind of hearing instrument
Listen to multiple speakers in noisy environments. Focus on what’s important to you and switch attention if you want to.
Traditional hearing aids isolate one speaker and suppress all others. Oticon Opn™ is so fast it can give you access to multiple speakers around you that you want to listen to and reduce noise at the same time.
Opn is rechargeable!
Enjoy the sound quality of Opn, and the extra benefits of rechargeability. Available for all Opn miniRITE devices.Turn any Opn miniRITE hearing device into a rechargeable solution with the new ZPower battery door.
- Convenient and easy to use
- There is no need to replace batteries
- Charge the instruments overnight for a full day’s use
Oticon Siya hearing aids help you hear better by amplifying the rich details of sound, so you can focus in on every precious moment. Siya hearing aids feature BrainHearing™ technology which helps your brain understand sounds more easily.
Oticon Siya features:
- Superb sound quality
- Easy wireless connectivity to devices
- Effective noise reduction
- A choice of models and features
Dynamo is the most advanced, personalized Super Power product Oticon has ever developed. Premium speech processing technologies are designed to meet the challenges of people with severe-to-profound hearing loss. Dynamo has a smaller case size and is available in seven colors. It is powered by a size 13 battery with longer battery life.
Alta2's next-generation BrainHearing™ technology gives your brain what it needs to make sense of sound by providing our most natural, effortless listening experience ever. If you suffer from tinnitus along with hearing loss, Alta2 Pro Ti includes Oticon's exclusive new Tinnitus SoundSupport™ feature that provides tinnitus relief sounds that can be used as part of a tinnitus treatment plan.
Nera2 is Oticon's most advanced mid-level hearing device ever. Nera2's next-generation BrainHearing™ technology gives your brain more of what it needs for a more natural listening experience. If you suffer from tinnitus along with hearing loss, Nera2 Pro Ti includes Oticon's exclusive new Tinnitus SoundSupport™ feature that provides tinnitus relief sounds that can be used as part of a tinnitus treatment plan.
Ria2 provides all the essentials you need for better hearing. Ria2's next-generation BrainHearing™ technology gives your brain what it needs to make better sense of sound. If you suffer from tinnitus along with hearing loss, Ria2 Pro Ti includes Oticon's exclusive new Tinnitus SoundSupport™ feature that provides tinnitus relief sounds that can be used as part of a tinnitus treatment plan.
Benefits of the Oticon ON App
- Adjust volume
- Switch programs
- Check the battery level
- Find your hearing aid feature
- Access counseling advice
- Find user instructions
- Connect with IFTTT- enabled devices
ConnectLine and Streamer Pro
Watch TV, listen to music, use a tablet or computer, make and take phone calls. With ConnectLine and Streamer Pro you can connect your hearing aids to different audio devices and use them at a volume that suits you. The ConnectLine App turns your smartphone or tablet into a cleverly personalized, discreet and easy to use remote control. Streamer Pro looks similar to an MP3 player worn around the neck and features three dedicated buttons for the core applications: phone, TV and microphone, and also functions as a remote control. ConnectLine and Streamer Pro are compatible with all Alta2, Nera2, Ria2, Dynamo and Sensei solutions.
Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc